You’re Gonna LOVE These Almond Coconut Hotcakes…
These hotcakes are great for Sunday… Or Monday. Or Tuesday. Okay, they’re perfect for any day! Here’s the recipe…
This recipe uses our all new Wild Caught Marine Collagen powder. And now, for a limited time, you can get it for up to 20% off. Just click this link right here.
Here’s How to Make It… Serves: 2 – Prep Time: 5 minutes – Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 scoop Truvani Wild Caught Marine Collagen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Grease and heat a cast iron pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Drop 2 heaping tablespoons of batter onto the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with fresh fruit or desired toppings. Enjoy!