Recipe: Baked Bone Broth Meatballs
Here’s How to Make It… Serves: 4 – Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 scoop Truvani Chicken
- Bone Broth Powder
- 1 egg
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- ¾ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 yellow squash, spiralized
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients except the oil, zucchini, squash and red pepper flakes. Mix gently until just combined.
- Form into meatballs and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the meatballs are cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a saute pan. Add the zucchini, squash and red pepper flakes and cook for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place some of the zucchini and squash noodles on your plate and top with 2-3 meatballs. Enjoy!