Recipe: Banana Nut Overnight Oats
Here’s How to Make It…Serves 2 – Prep Time: 5 minutes + Overnight
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 scoop Truvani Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1¼ cups almond or coconut milk
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Place all of the ingredients in a jar and mix well to combine. Place in the refrigerator overnight to set.
- To serve, mix the oats and top with additional banana slices, walnuts or coconut flakes. Enjoy!