Recipe: Banana Nut Overnight Oats
Banana Nut bread has a healthier and more filling cousin you should meet!
These overnight oats are just what the doctor ordered when it comes to eating clean for your heart health, getting enough protein to start your day, and satisfying the comfort food junkie within all of us.
This is an easy to follow recipe that only requires a few minutes of prep (plus overnight), and everyone from your kids to grandma will love them!
Here’s How to Make It…Serves 2 – Prep Time: 5 minutes + Overnight
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 scoop Truvani Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1¼ cups almond or coconut milk
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Place all of the ingredients in a jar and mix well to combine. Place in the refrigerator overnight to set.
- To serve, mix the oats and top with additional banana slices, walnuts or coconut flakes. Enjoy!