Recipe: Berry Bliss Balls
Here’s How to Make It…Makes 10 – 12 – Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: at least 20 minutes to chill
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- 1 scoop Truvani Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until combined, scraping the sides as needed.
- Roll into balls and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 20 minutes. Enjoy!