Recipe: Bone Broth Scramble – Get This Recipe (And More) for Free
Here’s How to Make It… Serves: 2 – Prep Time: 5 minutes – Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Truvani Chicken Bone
- Broth Powder
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- ¼ cup goat feta cheese (optional)
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, salt, Truvani Chicken Bone Broth Powder and red pepper flakes until well combined.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the egg mix, arugula, tomatoes, basil and feta, if using. Cook until desired doneness. Enjoy!