Recipe: Divine Chocolate Protein Ice Cream
Here’s How to Make It…Serves 4 – Prep Time: 5 minutes + at least 2 hours for freezing
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 frozen bananas or ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Truvani Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- Pinch sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and let mix for at least 20 minutes. If you do not have an ice cream maker, place the mixture in a glass bowl and put in the freezer. Mix the ice cream every 30 minutes for the first 2 hours so that ice crystals do not form. Serve with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Note: If you would like to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches pair the ice cream with the Peanut Butter Protein Cookies recipe for a healthy and cool summer treat!