Recipe: Divine Detox Cauliflower Risotto
Here’s How to Make It… Serves: 2 – Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 12 minutes
- ½ head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 8 spears asparagus, chopped
- ½ scoop Truvani Chicken Bone Broth Powder
- ½ lemon, juiced and zested
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until a “rice-like” consistency has formed.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and asparagus and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice, Truvani Chicken Bone Broth Powder, 1 cup filtered water, lemon juice and zest. Cook until liquid has evaporated. Enjoy!