Recipe: Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup
Here’s How to Make It… Serves: 2 – Prep Time: 15 minutes – Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 scoop Truvani Chicken
- Bone Broth Powder
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 sprouted corn tortillas, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion, celery and carrot and cook until tender, 4-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook 1 minute. Add the remaining ingredients except the cilantro. Bring to a boil and turn down the heat to a simmer. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- To serve, place the soup in a bowl and top with cilantro and desired toppings. Enjoy!