Recipe: Immune-Boosting Vegetable Curry
Here’s How to Make It… Serves: 1 – Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower florets
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 scoop Truvani Chicken Bone Broth Powder
- Sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, zucchini, bell pepper, garlic, and cauliflower. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, curry paste, and Truvani Chicken Bone Broth Powder. Cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and serve. Enjoy!