These Luminous Lemon Beauty Bars are Irresistible!
These are too good to have just one…
This recipe uses our all new Wild Caught Marine Collagen powder. And now, for a limited time, you can get it for up to 20% off. Just click this link right here.
Here’s How to Make It… Makes: 16 – Prep Time: 15 minutes – Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 6 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- 1½ cups oat flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons raw honey
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 Scoop Truvani Wild Caught Marine Collagen
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- For the crust, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the flour and salt and mix until just combined. Place in a parchment lined 8×8 baking pan and press out evenly.
- For the filling, whisk together all of the ingredients until combined. Set aside.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add the filling and bake for an additional 18-20 minutes or until set.
- Let cool and refrigerate to store. Enjoy!