Recipe: Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Popsicles
Here’s How to Make It…Makes 8 – Prep Time: 15 minutes + at least 4 hours for freezing
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 scoop Truvani Chocolate Protein Powder
- 8 mint leaves
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- 5 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender except the cacao nibs, dark chocolate and coconut oil. Blend until combined.
- Add the cacao nibs and mix to combine.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add the coconut oil to the melted chocolate and mix well to combine.
- Once frozen, dip the tips of each popsicle into the melted chocolate and place back in the freezer for at least 15 minutes to harden. Enjoy!