Recipe: No-Butter Butter Chicken
Here’s How to Make It… Serves: 2 – Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 4 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 scoop Truvani Chicken Bone Broth Powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric (or 1 Truvani Daily Turmeric Tablet)
- Sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, ½ cup filtered water and remaining ingredients except the yogurt. Turn down the heat and cook for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Take off the stove and stir in the yogurt. Serve with basmati rice or naan. Enjoy!