Recipe: Superfood Kale Chips
Here’s How to Make It… Serves: 2 – Prep Time: 5 minutes – Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups chopped curly kale
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 scoop Truvani Chicken Bone Broth Powder
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the kale on the baking sheet and massage with the olive oil.
- In a bowl mix together the Truvani Chicken Bone Broth Powder, nutritional yeast and garlic powder. Sprinkle over the kale. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crispy. Enjoy!