Truvani Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
What if you lived in a world where you didn’t have to feel guilty about sticking your hand in the cookie jar? Well, you can.
These delectable, peanut butter chocolate cookies are packed with clean ingredients and our Plant-Based Protein. Made of only 7 simple organic ingredients, our new protein is perfect for guilt-free indulgence at home.
Sure, you’ll find plenty of “healthy” recipes for protein-packed desserts on the internet, but what’s the point if your protein powder is full of junk? This doesn’t fly at Truvani.
Our Plant Based Protein Powders are made with minimal, organic ingredients from the best sources possible that are non-GMO and free of dairy, gluten, soy and added sugar.
Just take our incredible new Chocolate Peanut Butter Plant-Based Protein, for example.
Truvani Protein Chocolate
Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
1 scoop of Truvani Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 cup finely ground almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup organic peanut butter chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together peanut butter, maple syrup, egg and vanilla extract.
- Using a different bowl combine almond flour, Truvani Protein Powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto a baking sheet. Next, divide half of peanut butter chips and add them over the cookies, pressing down with fingers, gently.
- Add another scoop of dough over peanut butter chips, gently press down to form jumbo cookies. Add the rest of peanut butter chips over the top.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and let cool completely.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the top for garnish. Enjoy!
Ready to get your hands back in the cookie jar? Our delectable Chocolate Peanut Butter Plant Based Protein Powder made of 100% clean ingredients is now available. Click here
to purchase and read more about it.