Recipe: Ultimate Bone Broth Queso Dip
Here’s How to Make It… Serves: 4 – Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded goat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ scoop Truvani
- Chicken Bone Broth Powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Heat the oil in a saute pan over medium-low heat. Add the onion, garlic and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes to soften. Set aside.
- Heat 1 cup of water in a small pot over medium-low heat. Place a glass bowl over the pot, creating a double boiler. Make sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Add the onion mix and remaining ingredients to the bowl. Continue to stir until the cheese has melted. Serve warm. Enjoy!