Truvani Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Bread
Dessert for breakfast? Yes please.
This chocolate peanut butter bread is healthy enough to eat with your morning cup of joe and indulgent enough to have as a satisfying guilt-free dessert.
Made with super clean ingredients, this recipe packs a punch with our delicious new Chocolate Peanut Butter Plant Based Protein (which is made of 7 easy-to-identify ingredients, we might add).
Sure, you’ll find plenty of “healthy” recipes for protein-packed desserts on the internet, but what’s the point if your protein powder is full of junk? This doesn’t fly at Truvani.
Our Plant Based Protein Powders are made with minimal, organic ingredients from the best sources possible that are non-GMO and free of dairy, gluten, soy and added sugar.
Just take our incredible new Chocolate Peanut Butter Plant-Based Protein, for example.
Truvani Protein Chocolate
Peanut Butter Bread Recipe
3 very ripe bananas
1/3 cup maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1 1/3 cup peanut butter
1 scoop Truvani Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein
1/2 cup cacao powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Optional topping: 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a baking pan with coconut oil and line with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients into the blender except the chocolate chips. Blend, then pour batter into the baking pan.
- Swirl 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter over the batter and sprinkle 1/2 cup chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack. Slice & enjoy!
Craving a slice? Us too. Our delectable Chocolate Peanut Butter Plant Based Protein Powder made of 100% clean ingredients is available for purchase. Click here to read more about it.