7 Reasons Why You’ll Love This Immune-Support Supplement
If you’re ready to support your immune health, you will love this new product.
You see, when I was a kid, my mom used to make me drink tea.
It wasn’t a “normal” tea. It was a special tea filled with different herbs from the Indian market. It felt so soothing.
You see some of the ingredients she used like ginger are remarkable ingredients that have been used for centuries to support overall wellness.
This got me thinking…
While making these homemade elixirs is always possible with fresh ingredients from the farmers market, I’m a working mom and sometimes I just don’t have the time.
This is why I made Truvani’s “Under the Weather.” It’s a supplement that contains a blend of 8 plant-based ingredients that can help support overall health and immune support.
Here are 7 reasons why you’ll love it…
Reason #1 – It’s Made From 8 Plant-Based Botanicals
Under The Weather is made from 8 berries, herbs, and roots grown in various regions of the world that have been cultivated for centuries for their health properties.
These botanicals include:
- Amla Berry: or Indian gooseberry, a tart fruit sacred in Buddhist and Hindu cultures in India.
- Elderberry: a dark purple berry found in the warmer areas of North America, Europe, Asia and Northern Africa with a long history of use throughout the world.
- Astragalus root: an herb from the legume family native to China and Mongolia used in traditional Chinese medicine for hundreds of years.
- Ginger root: a rhizome of a flowering plant native to Southeast Asia widely cultivated around the world for centuries to use in tonics and elixirs.
- Echinacea: a flowering plant native to North America used by indigenous people in various teas and topicals.
- Garlic: a perennial plant of the amaryllis family native to Central Asia and northeast Iran and one of the world’s oldest cultivated crops.
- Licorice root: a perennial legume native to the Middle East and parts of Asia and India used for centuries by herbalists and in traditional medicine.
- Oregano: a popular herb native to Mediterranean areas used by ancient Greeks for its beneficial properties.
Reason #2 – None Of The Weird Stuff
We pride ourselves on keeping our products simple, and Under The Weather is no exception.
You won’t see artificial flavors, additives, dyes, or synthetic ingredients. And, of course, no “natural flavors.” What the heck are natural flavors, anyway?
This picture explains it nicely…
Reason #3 – The Right Amount Of Each Ingredient
Have you ever picked up a supplement, or maybe even purchased one, that had 70 amazing superfoods?
And then wondered how they got all those different superfoods into one serving?
In the supplement industry we call that ‘pixie dusting’.
Basically tricking consumers into thinking they are getting a good bargain packed with health benefits.
In reality, much of the nutrition panel from pixie-dusted products doesn’t actually come from the fruits and vegetables in the product… it comes from the synthetic vitamins and minerals that are added to the product.
At Truvani we do things differently.
We use ingredients made from food. Nothing unnecessary.
Reason #4 – It’s Vegan. It’s USDA Organic. It’s Non-GMO.
At Truvani, we believe in using what we believe are the best ingredients available. We won’t compromise. This is why our product is Vegan. It’s certified USDA organic. It’s non-GMO.
And most important – you’ll recognize each ingredient on the ingredient label.
Reason #5 – It Supports Your Natural Defense System
Life happens. Work. Travel. Family events. Seasonal changes.
Your body may need a little extra support even if you get plenty of sleep, eat healthy, and exercise.
Under The Weather is made from 8 research-backed botanicals known for centuries to support overall wellness.
Reason #6 – It’s Got A REMARKABLE Guarantee
When you receive our new Under The Weather tablets, we have a simple promise: fall in love with it within 30 days or you can get a refund*.
No questions asked.
The countdown for the refund policy will begin on the day you receive your product and expires 30 days later.
Reason #7 – When You Try It Today, You Can Save Up To 25% On Your Purchase.
Are you ready to support a healthy immune system with this botanical blend?
Now, for a limited time…
When you Try Under The Weather, you can save up to 25%.