Recipe: Chocolate Almond Crunch Cereal
Here’s How to Make It…Serves 2 – Prep Time: 5 minutes – Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Scoop Truvani Chocolate Protein Powder
- Pinch sea salt
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the oats, coconut flakes, almonds and flaxseeds in a bowl and mix to combine.
- In a small pot, add the remaining ingredients and heat until warm. Pour over the oats and mix well to combine.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool. Enjoy!