Recipe: Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Here’s How to Make It…Makes 12: – Prep Time: 10 minutes – Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1¼ cups spelt or organic sprouted wheat flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 scoop Truvani Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the flour, baking soda, salt and Truvani Chocolate Protein Powder in a bowl and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients except the peanuts.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the dough and roll into a ball. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and flatten slightly. Using a fork, make a criss-cross pattern on the top of each cookie. Add chopped peanuts and lightly press into the dough.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Let cool and enjoy!